Popular Post

Friday, January 15, 2010

This Week I Love...



Grace Coddington's Cats

Grace Coddington appeared in the audience of the The Martha Stewart Show yesterday. It was a cat special. She revealed her cats Pumpkin and Bart are "not very sociable."

"They don't really like other cats. They like each other. They don't like publicity." She said.

Karen Elson poses (with cats) dresses as Grace, above.





Planet Awesome Kid

This streetstyle blog dedicated to children proves Suri Cruise isn't the only tot with some style. When I was a kid I dressed in lime green pedal pushers (oh, the shame!) and other horrors. If only I had been this stylish...

Check it out at planetawesomekid.com





Alexander McQueen Skull Rings

I can't decide if I like the gold or the silver style better. For £180 (from net-a-porter) you get yourself a piece of McQueen and a great conversation starter.





Balmain's Skinny Combat Trousers

I have my fingers crossed that Topshop or Zara will do a good copy of these. Because, who can afford real Balmain?