Popular Post

Sunday, January 10, 2010

GET A NEW ACCESSORY LEONA!



On every occasion I've seen Leona Lewis recently, which is a lot mind you with both an album and single to plug at every opportunity, she is continually stalked by one accessory. No matter what look, day or night, dress or jeans, out comes the good old Viv Westwood waist belt. Now, don't get me wrong, being a curvy girl myself there's nothing better than a nipped in waist, but Leona have you heard of alternating?





Like many others I'm never offended by what Leona wears but then I'm never excited either. When it comes to fashion she's slightly blase, nondescript. I'm actually listening to her album as I write this, which is fantastic, I'm just annoyed at the amount of times I've had to see that god dam belt just to hear a tune or two!