Popular Post

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fashion The Way It Should Be With Boobs Exposed

Models takes to the catwalk during the Russian designer Lena Karnauhova fashion show, part of the Russian New Upcoming Designers event, at the Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010, in Milan, Italy in September 2009. And as you can see, some of the models are missing more than the usual bra. Pokies are nice with the braless look and all but fully expose boobs are way better. Kudos to Lena Karnauhova for making the first little number below a part of her show! Hopefully that look will catch on because I don't see enough titties while walking down the street. I wish I knew the name of the model because I am her biggest fan… Her beautiful nipples and it's flawless smoothness complement the color of her dress very well. I'm really getting into fashion nowadays! Click on pictures to enlarge.