Popular Post

Friday, January 15, 2010

Rihanna Does W Magazine

You know I'm a huge fan of W magazine - I love it, love it, love it! And I'm really excited to see Rihanna on the cover, wearing a white cut-out dress from the S/S 2010 Gucci collection.





She was photographed by Craig McDean (who is one of my favourite photographers) and if you like the cover you will adore the editorial, which I can only describe as fierce! Rihanna and animal print is a match made in heaven.





And I always forget how many tattoos she has. I'm not really a tattoo kind of girl, I don't have any, but I really like the one running down her back.





You can view more pictures at W's site (HERE) or wait to buy the issue. W is so satisfyingly big, why is it the only magazine that hasn't shrunk in recent years? There is nothing that makes me happier than a big coffee-table sized fashion magazine.



What do you think of the shoot?