Popular Post

Sunday, January 10, 2010

RACHEL ZOE





I'll never forget the summer of 2006. That was when I fell in love with daddy's little rich socialite Nicole Richie. It was the year that super stylist Rachel Zoe took Nicole under her uber cool, probably stupidly expensive ostrich feathered wing and turned her from party girl to boho queen.



I've always been a massive fan of Rachel's work, seeing her transformation from an unheard of stylist to mega watt fashionista. She has that class and elegance in styling that I adore. Recently I've been a big fan of Eva Mendes and could tell a Zoe tweak anywhere. It seems her client list is expanding even more, adding to a list that includes Mischa Barton, Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore to name a few. I've picked out a few of my favourite Rachel Zoe put together looks. Still sad about the departure of her right hand woman, Taylor Jacobson but who doesn't love her right hand man, Brad Goreski with his geek glasses, tweed and bow ties!