Popular Post

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Miranda Kerr @ The 2009 HUG Award Gala Honoring Victoria's Secret In NY

These pictures are of the absolutely stunning Miranda Kerr. They were taken on November 4, 2009 in New York at The 2009 HUG Award Gala Honoring Victoria's Secret. Miranda looked absolutely gorgeous in a purple/pink dress, and pair of Nude Christian Louboutin 'Decollete' Pumps. I love her dress & shoes, and also really love what she did with her hair. I personally love Miranda and think she is super gorgeous and definitely one of my top 5 favorite Victoria's Secret Models. I hope that all of you think so too and enjoy these fabulous pictures of her. I would also like to remind you all to please check out my eBay listing, because it ends in less then 14 hours and would really like to finally sell them, so please visit the listing at the following link,Thanks!