Popular Post

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Me Wearing My Black Leather ALDO 'Desano' Platform Ankle Boots With Black Tights

Hi everyone. How are you all today??? I would like to thank all of you for all the love you give to me on my blog and also to all of you who follow my blog with Google, Bloglovin' and Twitter. I got these new boots last Wednesday in ALDO but just took decent pictures yesterday and am posting them for you right now. The boots are Black Leather with a synthetic sole, a 5.5" stiletto heel, and 1.5" hidden platform. I've been looking for a sexy pair of Ankle Boots for a long time and I think that I have found them. They do kind hurt my toes at times, but that's ok, cause I really like them. If any of you are interested in buying a pair yourself, you can do so online at this link. I hope that all of you like my new boots and enjoy these pics that I took for you guys.