Popular Post

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Asya F, Bridget G, Irina G, Jina M, & Lena B All Wearing Sexy Halloween Costumes With Heels

I know that I'm a little late with posting these, but these are pictures of five of my beautiful friends all wearing very sexy Halloween costumes with sexy heels. The first picture is Asya F & Lena B. Asya is the prisoner, and Lena is the nurse, and they're both wearing a pair of Black Platform YSL Heels. Bridget is in the next pic, she is wearing a black wig, a black coat, a black dress, and a pair of Black Patent YSL 'Tribute' Platform Pumps. Up next is Irina G. She dressed as Lady GaGa wearing a leather top, pink gloves, black leggings, and a pair of Black Platform Knee High Boots. The last two pics is Jina M, she dressed as a sexy bunny with a very sexy outfit and a pair of Black Patent Pumps. I think that all of these ladies look very sexy and I love all of their costumes. Thanks to all of these girls for their great pics, and I hope that all of my readers enjoy this post.