Popular Post

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Julianne Hough @ The Los Angeles Premiere Of "This Is It"

These pictures are of the absolutely gorgeous Julianne Hough. They were taken on October 27, 2009 at The Los Angeles Premiere Of "This Is It." Julianne wore a very sexy all black outfit with a pair of Black Suede Over The Knee Platform Boots. I love this outfit and think that she looks super hot, but I usually love anything she wears because she is absolutely gorgeous and her body is incredible. I hope that that all of you like her and enjoy these beautiful pictures of her. I would also like to let all of you know that I'm selling my Black Suede Platform Pumps by Delicious on eBay. They are a size 9 with a 5" heel and platform. The bidding starts at $9.99 so please go and check it out and this link.