Popular Post

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Leighton Meester @ The 2009 Library Lions Benefit In New York

These pictures are of the absolutely gorgeous Leighton Meester. They were taken on November 2, 2009 in New York at The 2009 Library Lions Benefit. Leighton wore an absolutely stunning blue brush rose painted Spring 2010 dress from Prabul Gurung's collection. The dress had an amazing bow and she also wore a black patent belt. She completed the look by wearing a pair of Black Strappy Roger Vivier Sandals which have a gorgeous rosette detail on them. Her make-up was dewy and her hair was left loose and wavy. I absolutely love this whole look from her beautiful hair down to her beautiful feet in those gorgeous sandals. I hope that all of you like Leighton and enjoy these absolutely stunning pics of her. I would also like to thank all of my 202 followers!! It means so much to me that all of you like my blog and follow it. Thanks to every single one of you. Also, I have relisted my pumps on eBay once again, so please do check out the listing. Thanks to all of you once again, and I hope that you all enjoy this post.