Popular Post

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Anna Dello Russo for 10 Magazine

Wow. Anna Dello Russo, fashion director at large for Vogue Nippon, really is everywhere at the moment, isn't she? First the blogs loved her, now the weekly magazines have caught onto her style and to top it off she's just been given the cover of the latest issue of 10 magazine. Impressive stuff!

I've gotta admit, her 10 cover did make me laugh when I first saw the picture - crazy pose - but I kind of love it. It's silly and fun and she looks fantastic, don't you think?







As if fashion domination wasn't enough Anna is also looking to take over the charts. Telling WWD "I want to do a record next. Everyone expects me to do a clothes line. It’s too obvious. I want to do the opposite."



Well if Justin Timberlake can call himself a designer why can't Anna Dello Russo make a record? By the looks of her 10 shoot she'd have a wicked album cover!



What do you think of ADR's 10 magazine cover? And her plans to make an album?