Popular Post

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Me Wearing My Black Leather ALDO 'Haga' Peep-Toe Platform Booties

Hey everyone..... how are you all doing today??? Are you all excited for the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards tonight??? I personally can't wait for all the performance & of course all the hot shoes & outfits that the celebs will be rocking. This Friday I went to another mall in New Jersey this time with my friend and got these totally hot Black Leather ALDO 'Haga' Peep-Toe Platform Booties. In pictures 3 &5 I'm wearing them with a pair of black tights so therefore you can't really see my toes "peeping" out, but In pictures 1, 2, & 4 I'm wearing them with black leggings and you can see my toes. I'm sorry that there is no nail polish though, I did these pictures really quickly. The heel on these measures about 5" and the platform is about 0.75." They're not the most comfortable shoes ever, but who cares beauty is pain right??? I've been wanting a pair of peep-toe booties for a while now and I think these are perfect. I love the buttons, the zipper and the rockish look to them. I hope that all of you like them, and enjoy the pictures which I took for you all.











 
source: Hottest