Popular Post

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anora I, Helen L, Irina Y, Jacqueline, & Sasha N All Wearing Very Sexy Pairs Of Heels

These are pictures of five absolutely gorgeous young ladies Anora I, Helen L, Irina Y, Jacqueline, & Sasha N all wearing very sexy pairs of heels. The first picture is of Anora I. She is wearing a white top, black skirt, carrying a beige chanel bag, and on her feet she is wearing a pair of Nude Patent Brian Atwood Platform Pumps. The second picture is of Helen L & Sasha N. Helen is wearing a white dress, and a pair of Beiege Platform Ankle Strap Sandals. Sasha is wearing a a black dress, holding a black clutch, and on her feet she is wearing a pair of Black Patent YSL Platform Sandals. The third picture is of Irina Y. She is wearing a cute black dress, and on her feet a pair of Black Patent YSL 'Tribute' Platform Pumps. The last pictures are of Jacqueline from the blog "Fashion Snag." She is wearing a White Topshop Zipper Back Side Tail Hem Crop Top, a BB Dakota Garbo Lace Skirt, and on her feet a pair of Black Charlotte Olympia 'Eve' Platform Ankle Boots. I want to thank all five of these amazing girls for these incredible pictures. I think they all look absolutely stunning in their outfit & shoes. I hope that you all agree with me, and enjoy this post.











 
source: hottest