Popular Post

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ashley Greene Is A Teen Vogue Girl

Ashley Greene is feautured in the March 2011 issue of Teen Vogue magazine.On how she met Joe: “We met through mutual friends in London, which is crazy because we both live in L.A. And we’ve already met each other’s parents, which I think is a good result of the kind of lifestyle we live. He’s sweet and really funny, which is huge for me.”On taking it one step at a time: “Right now I’m in this amazing place, and there are open doors. I think it would be foolish to take a month off. So many people would kill to be in my shoes that it’s just bad karma!”On working alongside Miley: “She’s young, but we could relate to each other because she’s probably been through as much as a 40-year-old!”On growing up in the spotlight: “Plenty of Disney kids are perfectly normal and love what they do. But you always hear about the people who aren’t doing well. It’s kind of like the squeaky wheel.”