Popular Post

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Trendy Women’s Hair Accessories



Jersey Bow Headband $18

Big Bows are a newer trend I’ve spotted this year, they’re a little Minnie Mouse-ish but I think if worn properly they look cute..

Urban Outfitters

Of course I love this Beaded Feather Hairclip: $12.99

I think these look beautiful in all lengths of hair and if you didn’t want to spend on this, even though its a great price, these are super easy to make on your own.

Urban Outfitters

Side Flower Feather Headband $16.99

This headband is combining both flowers and feathers and has a very 1920’s flapper girl feel to it. It would look really nice if worn on a night out and almost look as though you were wearing a little hat.

Urban Outfitters

Ribbon Wrapped Feather Headband $24

This is probably my most favorite. I just really love the color of the feathers that were used, and the shape to me is perfect.