Popular Post

Saturday, November 14, 2009

ON ( Old Navy ) Coat



Women: Women's Wool-Blend Funnel-Neck Coats - Dark Heather Gray

Wool-Blend Funnel-Neck Coat $44.75 (was $89.50)

This is amazing and beautiful. I need it. I can’t believe this is from Old Navy (no offense, guys, your clothes are just usually boring as hell. It’s no secret, c’mon).

Women: Women's Belted Wool-Blend Jackets - Chinchilla

Belted Wool-Blend Jacket $34.75 (was $69.50)

I love the idea of this jacket over a really warm, cashmere turtleneck (black, of course – if you want a cheap/convenient option, try the Rib-Knit Turtlenecks in Black Jack). It’s so classic 40s glam! It also comes in black, but this “chinchilla” color is too good to pass up.

Women: Women's Double-Breasted Wool-Blend Coats - Chinchilla

Double-Breasted Wool-Blend Coat $75 (was $99.50)

I can’t decide if I like these old military-esque buttons better than the ones on the Funnel-Neck Coat above… You? This one also comes in black, but I’m completely sprung for this chinchilla color.

Women: Women's Wool-Blend Tab-Waist Coats - Cream

Wool-Blend Tab-Waist Coat $44.75 (was $89.50)