Popular Post

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Teri Hatcher: i dont use botox

Teri hatcher
Teri Hatcher is sick and tired of all the plastic surgery talk going around in the media! She insists that she has never had plastic surgery claiming, "I don't use Botox or Restylane and I've never had any surgery, no matter what you've read." Hatcher tells the British edition of Glamour "That's the one downside to fame – on any one day you can find loads of hideously mean things said about you online. "My friend keeps threatening to put these computer child locks on my computer so I can't torture myself. It hurts, you know?" Teri even says that she's started a production company so she doesn't have to worry about her looks anymore. "I'm developing television programs and movies to produce, not star in," she says. "I'm already thinking about what's going to happen." Hatcher says that she has struggled to like herself over the years. She has to tell herself "that the appearance of a few more lines doesn't really worry me so much."