Popular Post

Monday, December 20, 2010

Victoria Justice Covers Seventeen Prom!

On finding the perfect party dress: “All of the outfits that I’ve worn have made me feel special in different ways, but fit is so much more important to me than wearing a designer brand. I’d rather find a really cheap dress and have it fit me.”On what prom means to her: “I think prom is just about enjoying yourself. You shouldn’t have to worry about guys at all. It should just be about hanging out with your friends and having the best time you’ve ever had. And even if you don’t have the best time you’ve ever had, you’ll have plenty of good times in the future. I don’t think there has to be so much pressure put on this night. Just take it easy and have a positive attitude, and you’re going to have a great night either way.”On finding a perfect prom date: “Guys don’t like girls that throw themselves at them. That’s something that I’ve learned. I feel like a lot of girls do things to get attention for a guy to notice them, but you don’t want to do the wrong things to get attention. A guy wants a classy girl who is smart and has goals — someone that he wouldn’t be afraid to bring home to his parents.”