Popular Post

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jessica Alba @ The 3rd Annual Art Of Elysium "Heaven" Gala Event

These pictures are of the talented & absolutely stunning Jessica Alba. They were taken on January 16, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California at The 3rd Annual Art Of Elysium "Heaven" Gala Event. Jessica looked gorgeous in a flirty red strapless mini Prada dress with a voluminous skirt. She paired the dress a stunning necklace, black clutch, and on her feet she wore a pair of Black Patent Peep-Toe Platform Slingbacks. I love Jessica and think she looks incredibly sexy in these photos. I love her dress & shoes and love her hair. Her most recent movie "Valentine's Day" was released on 2/12/10 and was the #1 movie in America over that weekend. I hope that her success continues, because she's very talented & beautiful and she should be in the spotlight. I hope that all of you agree with me, and enjoy these amazing pictures of her.